Winter Carbon Flux [Ping, C. L. et al.]
This dataset contains effects of soils carbon and active layer dynamics. The data were sampled from 27 sites around Barrow, Atqasuk, Oumalik, Ivotuk, Council, Quartz Creek and the Kougarok Hinzman sties. For more information, please see the read-me file.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1998-08-08 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-08-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -164.38, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.73
Additional contact information
- author: Chien-Lu Ping <email@example.com>
- author: Gary J. Michaelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Chien-Lu Ping <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Warren Lynn <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Ping, C., et al. 2007. Winter Carbon Flux. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6KD1W2C. Accessed 13 Aug 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.