Council Leaf Area Index Measurements (Excel) [Copass, C.]
This dataset contains point based measurements of Leaf Area Index (LAI) from the Council Grids. The LAI data were collected with the Licor LAI-2000 Canopy Analyzer on multiple dates, including approximately peak season biomass during the 1999 field season. NOTE: This dataset contains the data in Excel format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1999-06-22 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-08-24 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -164.74, Maximum (East) Longitude: -163.64
Additional contact information
- author: Catharine D. Copass <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <email@example.com>
- author: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Thomas E. Osterkamp <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Jason Beringer <Jason.email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Copass, C., et al. 2007. Council Leaf Area Index Measurements (Excel). Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6TQ5ZQH. Accessed 10 Aug 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "