Incorporation of a Permafrost Model into a Large Scale Ecosystem Model [Zhuang, Q.]
This dataset contains the model output data from the soil thermal model coupled to the Terrestrial Ecosystem Model (STM-TEM) simulations across the range of black spruce ecosystems in North America.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||NAG5-6275, 9810217, 9614253, 9732126, 9870635|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1900-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2100-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -98.50, Maximum (East) Longitude: -98.50
Additional contact information
- author: Qianlai Zhuang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <email@example.com>
- author: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- author: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Thomas E. Osterkamp <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Zhuang, Q., Romanovsky, V., McGuire, A. 2007. Incorporation of a Permafrost Model into a Large Scale Ecosystem Model. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D62B8W6G. Accessed 03 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.