Ivotuk 2000: Snow Depth Data and Image [Sturm, M. et al.]
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1999-09-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-05-07 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.73, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.73
Additional contact information
- author: Jon Holmgren <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Glen E. Liston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Glen E. Liston <email@example.com>
- originator: U.S. Army Cold Region Research Laboratory
- author: Peter Olsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Charles H. Racine <email@example.com>
- author: Matthew Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Holmgren, J., et al. 2007. Ivotuk 2000: Snow Depth Data and Image. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6BG2M4V. Accessed 17 Apr 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.