Ivotuk Otuk Creek Discharge (Excel) [Sturm, M.]
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2000-06-04 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-09-21 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.73, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.73
Primary point of contact information
Matthew Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Matthew Sturm <email@example.com>
- author: Matthew Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: U.S. Army Cold Region Research Laboratory
- author: Jon Holmgren <email@example.com>
- author: Glen E. Liston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Peter Olsson <email@example.com>
- author: Charles H. Racine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Sturm, M., et al. 2007. Ivotuk Otuk Creek Discharge (Excel). Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6FX77KF. Accessed 07 Jun 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "