Ivotuk AVHRR Site Imagery [Sturm, M.]
This dataset is a series of Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) images of the Ivotuk site from the Snow, Shrubs, and Weather Group. The images are from May 18, 1999 from five different channels of the AVHRR.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1999-05-18 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-05-18 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.73, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.73
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Matthew Sturm <email@example.com>
- author: Matthew Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: U.S. Army Cold Region Research Laboratory
- author: Jon Holmgren <email@example.com>
- author: Glen E. Liston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Peter Olsson <email@example.com>
- author: Charles H. Racine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Sturm, M., et al. 2007. Ivotuk AVHRR Site Imagery. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6N014Q8. Accessed 16 Oct 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.