Council Biomass Data (ASCII) [Copass, C.]
This dataset contains peak season understory biomass and leaf area index (LAI) from the ATLAS sites in Council. Sites C2, C6, and C4 were harvested in 1999 and C1, C3, and C5 in 2000. The vegetation was sampled in the 100x100m sites that were centered on the eddy covariance tower.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1999-06-22 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-08-24 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -163.67, Maximum (East) Longitude: -163.67
Additional contact information
- author: Catharine D. Copass <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Thomas E. Osterkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- author: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <email@example.com>
- author: Donald A. (Skip) Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Copass, C., et al. 2007. Council Biomass Data (ASCII). Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6XD0ZV7. Accessed 02 Oct 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.