Ivotuk Site CD [ATLAS PIs]
The Arctic Transitions in the Land-Atmosphere System (ATLAS) Project is a coordinated program that will examine the geographical patterns and controls over climate-land surface exchange and develop reasonable scenarios of future change in the Arctic. This CD is a compilation of information and measurements made at the Ivotuk site on the North Slope of Alaska by a hard working group of scientists and technicians. It contains data, pictures and descriptions for a 2 1/2 year period from 1998 through June 2000. The CD contents are online at the dataset homepage.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Begin datetime||1998-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-06-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.73, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.73
Additional contact information
- author: Dmitry Nicolsky <email@example.com>
- author: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dmitri Sergueev <email@example.com>
- author: Gennady Tipenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Monika Calef <email@example.com>
- author: Howard Epstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: William A. Gould <email@example.com>
- author: Andy Lillie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Amber Moody <email@example.com>
- author: David Richardson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Sebastian Riedel <email@example.com>
- author: Donald A. (Skip) Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Jason Beringer <Jason.email@example.com>
- author: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Catharine D. Copass <email@example.com>
- author: Jeremiah Drage <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Robert E. Gieck Jr. <email@example.com>
- author: Larry D. Hinzman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Benjamin Crane Johnson III <email@example.com>
- author: Douglas L. Kane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Julie Knudson <email@example.com>
- author: Andy Monaghan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Byron Roys <email@example.com>
- author: Gary J. Michaelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Chien-Lu Ping <email@example.com>
- author: Jon Holmgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Glen E. Liston <email@example.com>
- author: Peter Olsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Charles H. Racine <email@example.com>
- author: Matthew Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Jace Fahnestock <email@example.com>
- author: Jeff M. Welker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Don Stott <email@example.com> Show 30 more...
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Nicolsky, D., et al. 2008. Ivotuk Site CD. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D62Z13PS. Accessed 27 Oct 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.