SWL11 Marine Mammal Watch
This dataset contains marine upper trophic data from DBO regions 1-5 during the Sir Wilfrid Laurier 2011 cruise. The data consist of marine mammal watch, sea ice cover, sea state, weather, and visibility measurements.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-07-07 15:15:00|
|End datetime||2011-07-20 20:40:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -175.126, Maximum (East) Longitude: -127.461
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Sue E. Moore <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Jacqueline M. Grebmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Svein Vagle <Svein.Vagle@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
- author: Sue E. Moore <email@example.com>
- author: Jacqueline M. Grebmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Svein Vagle <Svein.Vagle@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Moore, S., Grebmeier, J., Vagle, S. 2015. SWL11 Marine Mammal Watch. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D63T9F8H. Accessed 29 Jul 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.