University of Wyoming King Air Compact Raman Lidar Data
This data set contains the observations from the Compact Raman Lidar (CRL) that was deployed on the University of Wyoming King Air for PECAN. The CRL provided water vapor, temperature, and aerosol profiles along the King Air flight track. The King Air flew at locations around the central United States during PECAN observing periods. This data set includes the CRL data for each flight, sample IDL code to read and plot the data, as well as quicklook imagery for each flight.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||< 1 minute|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2015-06-03 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2015-07-16 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -101.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -91.50
Additional contact information
- author: Zhien Wang <email@example.com>
- author: Decheng Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Perry Wechsler <email@example.com>
- author: Nick Mahon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Min Deng <email@example.com>
- author: Brent Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Matthew Burkhart <email@example.com>
- author: William Kuestner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Rebecca Pauly <email@example.com>
- author: Ben Heesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Wang, Z., et al. 2016. University of Wyoming King Air Compact Raman Lidar Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6MS3R0P. Accessed 05 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.