T-WOLF (Truck-Mounted Wind Observing Lidar Facility) Data
This data set contains RHI (Range Height Indicator), PPI (Plan Position Indicator), and vertical stare data from the University of Oklahoma Truck-Mounted Wind Observing Lidar Facility (T-WOLF). The RHI and PPI data are in DORADE sweep file format and the vertical stare data are in a columnar ASCII format. T-WOLF participated in most of the PECAN IOPs and UFOs from 1 June to 16 July 2015.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2015-06-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2015-07-16 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -101.30, Maximum (East) Longitude: -91.80
Additional contact information
- author: Dylan Reif <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Chris O'Handley <email@example.com>
- author: G. David Emmitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul Buczynski <email@example.com>
- author: Manda Chasteen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Howie Bluestein <email@example.com>
- author: Dave Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bob Bluth <email@example.com>
- author: Ivan PopStefanija <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Reif, D., et al. 2016. T-WOLF (Truck-Mounted Wind Observing Lidar Facility) Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6HQ3X8Q. Accessed 25 May 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.