University Of Colorado RAAVEN sUAS Data
This data set contains the aircraft state and flight level meteorological data from the University of Colorado RAAVEN (Robust Autonomous Aerial Vehicle-Endurant Nimble) sUAS (small Unmanned Aircraft System) platform that flew during the TORUS (Targeted Observations using Radars and UAS in Supercells) 2019 campaign over the plains region of the United States. Data are available in either Matlab or NetCDF format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||< 1 second|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2019-05-15 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2019-06-15 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -103.7761, Maximum (East) Longitude: -98.1117
Additional contact information
- author: Brian Argrow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Eric Frew <email@example.com>
- author: Steve Borenstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Bird <email@example.com>
- author: Sara Swenson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Alex Hirst <email@example.com>
- author: Michael Rhodes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Chris Choate <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Frew, E., et al. 2020. University Of Colorado RAAVEN sUAS Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/FJD8-VMV2-XW0Y. Accessed 05 Aug 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.