TRANS2AM: King Air QC-TILDAS Gas Phase HNO3 Data
QC-TILDAS gas-phase nitric acid (HNO3) measurements collected aboard the University of Wyoming King Air aircraft during Phase 1 (July and August 2021) of the TRANS2AM campaign. The base of operations was the Laramie Airport (KLAR) in Laramie, Wyoming with most flights over northeastern Colorado.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- authorization required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-07-27 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2021-08-24 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -106.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -103.00
Additional contact information
- author: Ilana B. Pollack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Julieta Juncosa Calahorrano <email@example.com>
- author: J. Robert Roscioli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Emily V. Fischer <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Emily V. Fischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Ilana B. Pollack <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Pollack, I., et al. 2022. TRANS2AM: King Air QC-TILDAS Gas Phase HNO3 Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/C680-Z0QB-XY05. Accessed 27 Jan 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.