Manual Hydrometeor Photographs Dataset
Manual hydrometeor macro photographs were collected during the Winter Precipitation Type Research Multi-Scale Experiment (WINTRE-MIX) between 01 Feb – 15 March 2022. The macro photographs were collected by manual ground observation teams from the University at Albany (UAlbany), University of Colorado Boulder (CU), Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), and McGill University (McGill). Sections in the readme provide information on the camera setup, protocol, and dataset file formats, as well as limitations associated with the data.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2022-02-02 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-15 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.52629, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.58135
Additional contact information
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <email@example.com>
- author: Bin Han <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Justin R. Minder <email@example.com>
- author: Andrew C. Winters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Rebecca Baiman <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Gyakum <email@example.com>
- author: Juliann Wray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Lachapelle, M., et al. 2022. Manual Hydrometeor Photographs Dataset. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/D0SE-720B-K60J. Accessed 30 Sep 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.