WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Hotplate Precipitation Gauge data
This dataset includes hotplate precipitation gauge data from 4 different sites sitting in the St. Lawrence River Valley. The hotplate data were obtained by the K63 Hotplate Total Precipitation Gauge. The instruments belonged to Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) and McGill University. UQAM has one hotplate permanently installed on the rooftop of the President-Kennedy building, in downtown Montreal. Another hotplate was temporarily deployed by the UQAM team in the instrument yard of UQTR as part of the WINTRE-MIX field campaign. McGill’s instruments are permanently installed in the instrument yards of Gault and Arboretum.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-12-17 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.94216, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.58135
Additional contact information
- author: Margaux Girouard <email@example.com>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <email@example.com>
- author: John Gyakum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ève Bigras <email@example.com>
- author: Véronique Meunier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <email@example.com>
- author: Dustin Fraser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Juliann Wray <email@example.com>
- author: Yeechian Low <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Girouard, M., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Hotplate Precipitation Gauge data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/BTZ8-RH82-PS12. Accessed 01 Oct 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.