WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Pyranometer and Radiation Data
The Sentinel Radiation MetData provided in situ measurements of radiation fluxes for the Winter Precip Type Research Multi-scale Experiment (WINTRE-MIX) are included in this dataset. Pyranometer and radiation data are provided in netCDF format. Data were collected from the following 4 sites: Gault, Arboretum, UQAM-PK and Trois-Rivières.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.94216, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.58135
Additional contact information
- author: Yeechian Low <email@example.com>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Gyakum <email@example.com>
- author: Ève Bigras <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Véronique Meunier <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <email@example.com>
- author: Margaux Girouard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dustin Fraser <email@example.com>
- author: Juliann Wray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Low, Y., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Pyranometer and Radiation Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/D9W9-W7FH-AH05. Accessed 02 Oct 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.