WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Snow Depth Data
This dataset includes snow depth and snow water equivalent data from 4 sites in the St. Lawrence River Valley collected for the WINTRE-MIX field project. The snow depth data were obtained by the SDMS40: Multipoint Scanning Snowfall Sensor and the SR50A Snow-Depth Sensor. The CS725 Snow-Water Equivalent Sensor measured the snow water equivalent data. This dataset includes measurements done at 4 different sites: UQAM-PK (UQAM), Trois-Rivières, Gault and Arboretum.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.94216, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.58135
Primary point of contact information
EOL Data Support <email@example.com>
Additional contact information
- author: Margaux Girouard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <email@example.com>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ève Bigras <email@example.com>
- author: Véronique Meunier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dustin Fraser <email@example.com>
- author: Yeechian Low <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Juliann Wray <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Gyakum <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Girouard, M., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Snow Depth Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/WPTV-N67S-E60N. Accessed 28 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "