WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Gault Parsivel Disdrometer Data
This dataset contains raw data collected from an OTT Parsivel laser disdrometer installed at a climate sentinel (Gault) in the Saint Lawrence River Valley The data is available from 1 Nov 2021 to 31 March 2022 (inclusive) to support the Winter Precipitation Type Research Multi-Scale Experiment (WINTRE-MIX). The instrument provides histograms of hydrometeor size and fallspeed. The Gault site is located behind Mont-Saint-Hilaire, about an hour’s drive east of Montreal. Other sites also collected Parsivel data during WINTRE-MIX.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 13:40:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-31 23:59:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.14901, Maximum (East) Longitude: -73.14901
Additional contact information
- author: Dustin Fraser <email@example.com>
- author: Ève Bigras <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Gyakum <email@example.com>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Véronique Meunier <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <email@example.com>
- author: Margaux Girouard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Yeechian Low <email@example.com>
- author: Juliann Wray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Fraser, D., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Gault Parsivel Disdrometer Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/CD06-MT3X-240W. Accessed 10 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.