ESCAPE: RaXPol Mobile Radar Data
RaXPol Mobile Radar data collected during the ESCAPE (Experiment of Sea Breeze Convection, Aerosols, Precipitation, and Environment) field experiment from 2 June to 30 June 2022. The data are in cfRadial format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2022-06-02 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-06-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -100.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -90.00
Additional contact information
- author: Jeffrey C. Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: David J. Bodine <email@example.com>
- author: Boon Leng Cheong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Greg M. McFarquhar <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Snyder, J., et al. 2023. ESCAPE: RaXPol Mobile Radar Data. Version 1.0 [PRELIMINARY]. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/619.009. Accessed 10 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.