Direct Measurement of the Boundary Undercurrent along Siberia [Woodgate, R., et al.]
This dataset consists of data from 3 moorings: LM1, LM2, LM3 deployed at the junction of Lomonosov Ridge and the Eurasian continent between the summer of 1995 and the summer of 1996. The data include temperature, salinity, pressure, and speed. Instruments were deployed at multiple depths. Please see the readme file for more information.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||N00014-95-1-1154, N00014-96-1-0855, N00014-99-1-0321, 9504434|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1995-08-12 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1996-09-03 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 133.57, Maximum (East) Longitude: 138.54
Additional contact information
- author: Rebecca Woodgate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dr. Knut Aagaard <email@example.com>
- author: Robin Muench <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John T. Gunn <email@example.com>
- author: Goran Bjork <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bert Rudels <email@example.com>
- author: A. T. Roach
- principalInvestigator: Dr. Knut Aagaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ursula Schauer <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Goran Bjork <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Robin Muench <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Bert Rudels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Ursula Schauer <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Rebecca Woodgate <firstname.lastname@example.org> Show 11 more...
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Woodgate, R., et al. 2007. Direct Measurement of the Boundary Undercurrent along Siberia. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D66Q1V9S. Accessed 17 Jan 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "