Chukchi Mooring Data [Woodgate, R.]
This is an archive of data from 13 moorings deployed in the Chukchi Sea from Autumn 1990 to Autumn 1991. In each case, instruments are deployed ca. 8-10m above bottom.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1990-09-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1991-09-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -175.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -145.00
Additional contact information
- author: Rebecca Woodgate <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Dr. Knut Aagaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dr. Knut Aagaard <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Carol Pease <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Rebecca Woodgate <email@example.com>
- author: Thomas J. Weingartner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Woodgate, R., Aagaard, D., Weingartner, T. 2007. Chukchi Mooring Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6X0655W. Accessed 14 Jun 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.