HX235 CTD Data [Woodgate, R.]
This is calibrated Conductivity, Temperature, Depth (CTD) downcast data from the Alpha Helix Cruise HX235, a mooring recovery and redeployment cruise during August and September 2000. Data were post calibrated and adjusted to bottle samples by Seth Danielson of the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF).
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|Grant Code||N00014-99-1-0345, 9815707|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2000-08-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2000-09-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -180.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -130.00
Additional contact information
- originator: Rebecca Woodgate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Rebecca Woodgate <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Dr. Knut Aagaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dr. Knut Aagaard <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Rebecca Woodgate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Thomas J. Weingartner <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Woodgate, R., Aagaard, D., Weingartner, T. 2007. HX235 CTD Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6FB5115. Accessed 31 Jul 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.