LEE: Combined NSSL and GTRI Lightning Mapping Array Data
Lightning Mapping Array (LMA) sensors were deployed at pre-designated locations for each IOP for the LEE Field Project time period and area of interest. The array consisted of up to 8 GTRI sensors (Units N-X), 8 NSSL sensors (Sites 1-8) and 1 TTU sensor. The network was operated by Georgia Tech Research Institute, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration / Office of Atmospheric Research / National Severe Storms Laboratory and OU / CIWRO staff with invaluable assistance from SUNY Oswego faculty and students. This data set includes Level 1 (VHF sources) files. Raw station files (Level 0) uploaded separately. All sensor locations were centered around surrounding the New York Tug Hill Plateau. See the readme file for more information.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- authorization required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2022-09-27 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2023-04-02 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -77.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -74.50
Additional contact information
- author: Vanna C. Chmielewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Trostel <email@example.com>
- author: Jessica Losego <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Levi Boggs <email@example.com>
- author: Zachary Barney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Joseph M. Berry IV <email@example.com>
- author: Eric Bruning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Kelcy Brunner <email@example.com>
- author: Kristin Calhoun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Doug Kennedy <email@example.com>
- author: Jacquelyn Ringhausen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Vicente Salinas <email@example.com>
- author: Christopher Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Michael Stock <email@example.com>
- author: Sean Waugh <firstname.lastname@example.org> Show 12 more...
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Chmielewski, V., et al. 2023. LEE: Combined NSSL and GTRI Lightning Mapping Array Data. Version 2.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/HBAP-PKQM-XE0X. Accessed 09 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.