LEE: NSSL LMA Raw Station Data
Lightning Mapping Array (LMA) sensors were deployed at pre-designated locations for each IOP in the LEE Field Project. The array consisted of up to 8 GTRI sensors (Units N-X), 8 NSSL sensors (Sites 1-8, symbols a-h) and 1 TTU sensor (r). The network was operated by Georgia Tech Research Institute, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration / Office of Atmospheric Research / National Severe Storms Laboratory and OU / CIWRO staff with invaluable assistance from SUNY Oswego faculty and students.This data set includes Level 0 (raw binary) files for each NSSL station.
This dataset contains RAW data from the NSSL LMA sensors collected during the LEE Field Project.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- authorization required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2022-11-04 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2023-02-02 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -76.19798, Maximum (East) Longitude: -75.28621
Additional contact information
- author: Vanna C. Chmielewski <email@example.com>
- author: Zachary Barney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Joseph M. Berry IV <email@example.com>
- author: Kristin Calhoun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Doug Kennedy <email@example.com>
- author: Jacquelyn Ringhausen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Vicente Salinas <email@example.com>
- author: Christopher Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Michael Stock <email@example.com>
- author: Sean Waugh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Chmielewski, V., et al. 2023. LEE: NSSL LMA Raw Station Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/51B6-HXYN-1E07. Accessed 01 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.