ACE-ASIA: R/V Ron Brown Aerosol number size distribution APS [542 to 20000nm] (tab)
This dataset contains particle number-size distribution measurements taken on board the Ron Brown Ship during the ACE-Asia project, March-April 2001. This data is in tab delimited ASCII format. However, the same dataset can also be ordered in a comma delimited format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2001-03-15 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2001-05-10 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 100.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 170.00
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Timothy S. Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Timothy S. Bates <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Dave Covert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Dave Covert <email@example.com>
- originator: Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA
- author: Derek Coffman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Bates, T., et al. 2006. ACE-ASIA: R/V Ron Brown Aerosol number size distribution APS [542 to 20000nm]. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/8CB4-TE0G-D30F. Accessed 02 Oct 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.