ACE-ASIA: NSF/NCAR C-130 Auxiliary Sampler Bulk Aerosol Mass of Anions and Cations
This data was collected from the NCAR/NSF C-130 during the ACE-Asia program. It consists of samples collected using a 90mm auxiliary Teflon filter sampler (AUX) and analyzed using ion chromatography on site. This dataset has been updated 12 May 2004. For details, see the README file.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2001-04-02 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2001-05-04 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 100.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 170.00
Additional contact information
- originator: Barry J. Huebert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Barry J. Huebert <email@example.com>
- author: Barry J. Huebert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Byron Blomquist <email@example.com>
- author: Steven Howell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Timothy Bertram <email@example.com>
- author: Jackie Heath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Huebert, B., et al. 2006. ACE-ASIA: NSF/NCAR C-130 Auxiliary Sampler Bulk Aerosol Mass of Anions and Cations. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/DNJZ-7WDC-030H. Accessed 27 Jan 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.