IHOP_2002: Homestead GSFC Lidar Observatory for Winds (GLOW) 10 minute Data
This dataset contains wind speed and direction data measured by the GSFC Lidar Observatory for Wind (GLOW) at the Homestead site during the IHOP_2002 field project. Data are 10 minute averaged winds with 100 meter vertical resolution for altitudes below 3 km, and 200 meters vertical resolution for altitudes above 3 km. Data are in ASCII format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2002-05-13 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2002-06-25 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -107.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -91.00
Additional contact information
- author: Bruce Gentry <Bruce.M.Gentry@nasa.gov>
- originator: Joseph P Comer <email@example.com>
- author: Joseph P Comer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Gerry McIntire <email@example.com>
- author: Huailin Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Savyasachee Mathur <email@example.com>
- author: William Hasellbrack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Steven Li <email@example.com>
- author: Jeremy Dobler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Gentry, B., et al. 2007. IHOP_2002: Homestead GSFC Lidar Observatory for Winds (GLOW) 10 minute Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/4ZET-J1KY-Q13. Accessed 28 Nov 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.