NOAA R/V Ron Brown Stratus 9/VOCALS Cruise Technical Report
This dataset contains the "Stratus 9/VOCALS Ninth Setting of the Stratus Ocean Reference Station & VOCALS Regional Experiment Technical Report," Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, April 2009.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|Begin datetime||2008-09-29 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2008-12-02 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -108.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.00
Additional contact information
- author: Sean Patrick Whelan
- author: Mingxi Yang <email@example.com>
- author: Fiamma Straneo
- author: Chris Zappa
- author: Carlos Moffat
- author: David Grant
- author: John T. Farrar
- author: Nancy Galbraith
- author: Jeff Lord
- author: Dan Wolfe
- originator: José Meitín <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Matthew Miller <email@example.com>
- author: Carmen Grados <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paquita Zuidema <email@example.com>
- author: Simon de Szoeke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Robert A. Weller <email@example.com>
- author: Christopher W. Fairall <Chris.Fairall@noaa.gov>
- author: Dave Covert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Show 15 more...
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Whelan, S., et al. 2011. NOAA R/V Ron Brown Stratus 9/VOCALS Cruise Technical Report. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/SPH7-VTT8-4X10. Accessed 10 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.