NCAR C130 Radar, Lidar and Radiometer Integrated Dataset
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2008-10-15 16:40:00|
|End datetime||2008-11-15 22:04:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -90.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -65.00
Additional contact information
- author: David Leon <email@example.com>
- author: Paquita Zuidema <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: University of Wyoming
- author: Rosentiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS), University of Miami
- originator: David Leon <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Leon, D., et al. 2011. NCAR C130 Radar, Lidar and Radiometer Integrated Dataset. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/89.159. Accessed 31 May 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "