Thule Leaf Gas Exchange Salix and Dryas 2005
This dataset includes measurements of Dryas integrifolia and Salix arctica leaf gas exchange made under conditions of saturating light, ambient CO2 and optimum temperature. Also included are leaf C and N concentrations and leaf d15N and d13C. Measurements were made at 5 sites near Thule (Pituffik), Greenland: 3 sites along a south-facing hill slope, the site of a warming x watering experiment and the site of a fertilization experiment. At the experimental sites, measurements were made in control plots, in plots that received the higher of two levels of infrared warming and in plots that were fertilized with 5 g N m-2 yr-1 applied as granular NH4NO3 and 2.5 g P m-2 yr-1 as granular P2O5 beginning in 2004. Coverage is from 20050708- 20050801.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||0221606, 0508408|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2005-07-08 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2005-08-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -69.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -68.00
Additional contact information
- author: Jeff M. Welker <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Jeff M. Welker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Patrick Sullivan <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Bernard Hallet
- principalInvestigator: Joshua Schimel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Ronald S. Sletten <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Jace Fahnestock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Patrick Sullivan <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Welker, J., Sullivan, P. 2008. Thule Leaf Gas Exchange Salix and Dryas 2005. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6JM27RM. Accessed 17 May 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.