Buoy, IOEB Air, Ice and Biogeochemical Data [Krishfield, R.]
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1997-10-04 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1998-10-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -170.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -130.00
Additional contact information
- author: Susumu Honjo <email@example.com>
- author: Takatoshi Takizawa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Richard Krishfield <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Richard Krishfield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Honjo, S., Takizawa, T., Krishfield, R. 2007. Buoy, IOEB Air, Ice and Biogeochemical Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6P26WHK. Accessed 20 Sep 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.