NCAR S-PolKa Radar Rain Type Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the 15 minute resolution gridded rain type (convective and stratiform) data from the NCAR/EOL S-PolKa S-band Doppler radar that was located on Addu Atoll of the Maldive Islands during DYNAMO. The data are in NetCDF format.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-01-16 00:30:30|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 73.1027, Maximum (East) Longitude: 73.1027
Additional contact information
- author: Steven A. Rutledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul F. Hein <email@example.com>
- author: Brenda Dolan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Scott W. Powell <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Steven A. Rutledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor: Stacy R. Brodzik <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Rutledge, S., et al. 2018. NCAR S-PolKa Radar Rain Type Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/347.205. Accessed 14 Jun 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.