SMART-R Radar Rain Rate Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the 10 minute resolution gridded rain rate data from the SMART-R1 Doppler radar that was located on Addu Atoll of the Maldive Islands during DYNAMO. The data are in NetCDF format.
Data accessThis dataset is not currently available online. For more information, please email the primary point of contact.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-02 01:51:59|
|End datetime||2012-02-10 00:01:57|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 69.50, Maximum (East) Longitude: 76.50
Primary point of contact information
EOL Data Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- author: Courtney Schumacher <email@example.com>
- author: Steven A. Rutledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul F. Hein <email@example.com>
- author: Brenda Dolan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Scott W. Powell <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Courtney Schumacher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Steven A. Rutledge <email@example.com>
- processor: Stacy R. Brodzik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Schumacher, C., et al. 2018. SMART-R Radar Rain Rate Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/S9WQ-EXAW-N411. Accessed 30 May 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "