L3 High Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the L3 (native vertical resolution) radiosonde data from the 32 Priority Sounding Sites (PSS) in the DYNAMO region. The data are in NetCDF format.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-06-15 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-04-08 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 70.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 150.00
Additional contact information
- author: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- author: Rick Taft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul Ciesielski <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Johnson, R., et al. 2019. L3 High Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/GVMT-ZB96-2304. Accessed 30 Nov 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.