ORCAS Medusa Flask Sampler Flask Data
The Medusa Flask Sampler flask data contains measurements of O2/N2, CO2, and Ar/N2. The data were collected by the NSF/NCAR GV HIAPER (Gulfstream-V High-performance Instrumented Airborne Platform for Environmental Research) aircraft (Tail Number N677F) during the ORCAS (O2/N2 Ratio and CO2 Airborne Southern Ocean Study) campaign.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- user agreement required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2016-01-05 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2016-03-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -105.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -30.00
Additional contact information
- author: Britton B. Stephens <email@example.com>
- author: Ralph F. Keeling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Jonathan Bent <email@example.com>
- author: Andrew Watt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Eric J. Morgan <email@example.com>
- author: Sara Afshar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: William Paplawsky <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Stephens, B., et al. 2021. ORCAS Medusa Flask Sampler Flask Data. Version 2.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6H130FW. Accessed 28 Nov 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.