HIAPER Cloud Radar 10Hz, Field version in cfRadial format
This dataset contains HIAPER Cloud Radar 10Hz, field version data collected during the HCR-Test experiment from 20 November 2014 to 1 December 2014. The data are in cfRadial format and are available as ten minute tar files.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2014-11-20 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2014-12-01 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -106.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -104.00
Additional contact information
- author: EOL Data Support
- processor(Researcher): Peisang Tsai <email@example.com>
- processor(Researcher): Eric Loew <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor(Researcher): Scott Ellis <email@example.com>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Chris Burghart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Michael Dixon <email@example.com>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Jonathan Emmett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. 2016. HIAPER Cloud Radar 10Hz, Field version in cfRadial format. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6T43R8K. Accessed 01 Jun 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "