CHEESEHEAD 2019 Project Documentation
CHEESEHEAD 2019 project documentation is included in this dataset and it includes:
* Experimental design, proposal narrative, airborne operations summary, data variable summary, main data sources, teleconference notes, instrumentation table;
* Information related to the flux towers include site metadata, site characterization and imagery, quicklooks of wind roses, flux footprints, quality control metrics, and eddy fluxes;
* Field logs from HySPEX hyperspectral imaging flights;
* Field notes from investigators during intensives;
* Google Earth KML and PDF maps of tower and site locations;
* Documents and logs related to Jackson State mobile meteorology transects;
* Field notes from NOAA ATDD drone sampling of meteorology and land surface temperature;
* Protocol documents and datasheets from autumn phenology observations;
* Curated collection of contributed photos and those taken by University of WI communications;
* Flight catalog, recorded waypoints, flight track screenshots, and experimental protocol documents related to U Wyoming King Air eddy covariance flights.
This documentation is provided as a set in a single gzipped tar file. The associated readme file shows the directory layout.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- user agreement required
|Begin datetime||2019-06-15 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2019-10-12 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -96.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -87.00
Primary point of contact information
EOL Data Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- author: Ankur Desai <email@example.com>
- author: Brian Butterworth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Desai, A., Butterworth, B. 2021. CHEESEHEAD 2019 Project Documentation. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/8YPV-F490-QS0Z. Accessed 09 Jun 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "